วันพุธที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

!@ Wii Music



I bought this game for myself. I like the way this game is setup for you to make your own music. If I don't want to play the music portion, I can click onto the games that are available. When I am ready for my quiet time, this is the game I play. I truly enjoy Wii Music.
(194 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0


More Detail For Wii Music


  • Wii Music for Nintendo Wii lets you play musical instruments and make music using the Wii Remote and the Wii Balance Board
  • Start a band with up to six different band members
  • Pick a background stage, and shake, move, and press buttons to play up to 60 different instruments for a ton of melodic fun
  • No need to press a specific button at a certain time; instead you just need to mimic the actions of playing that instrument
  • Save up to 30 music videos and create playlists among your favorites

Interesting Products
iCarly
HP 825c DeskJet Printer
Shimano Xtreme Fishing
Oki B4550 Laser Printer
Panasonic MC V5210 Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner with Tools On Board Black
HP DesignJet T1200ps 44 large format printer color ink jet Roll 44 in 2400 dpi x 1200 dpi up to 2.1 ppm color USB 1000Base T
HP Deskjet 695c Printer color ink jet Legal A4 600 dpi x 600 dpi up to 5 ppm capacity 100 sheets Parallel
Moab Desert Varnish Archival Digital Print Protection Spray 13.5oz Can.
HP A536 Compact Photo Printer

Kodak EasyShare Photo Printer 500
Carpet Pro CPU 1 Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
HP Deskjet D2660 Printer CH366A ABA
MySims Agents
Ben 10 Alien Force

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น