This is a great game for anyone who loves Beatles music, or just loves good music period. Loads of classic Beatles songs, and you can download others from the Wii shop, though almost all my favorites came with the original game. Another nice feature is that you don't have to unlock any songs in game (with the exception of the one you get for beating solo mode), which means all the songs are available in free play immediately without needing any cheat codes or anything. For $20 I'm willing to call this a must have for the Wii. Couldn't be happier.
(128 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0
More Detail For Wii The Beatles Rock Band Software Only
- Works with all Rock Band and most Guitar Hero controllers and microphones, as well as 'SingStar' and 'Lips' microphones.
- A variety of gameplay environments pulled from the Beatles career, including Cavern Club, Abbey Road and Shea Stadium.
- 2-6 player online multiplayer support as well as engrossing single player modes.
- A song list of more than 40 Beatles hits included with the game, as well as additional DLC to follow via your Wii's Internet connection.
- The first music game to offer harmonies (3-part) as part of gameplay, challenging players to recreate The Beatles? vocal blend and facilitated by the game's three mic support.
WEN 5142 14.4 Volt Cordless Drill Driver with 2 Batteries