วันอังคารที่ 5 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

@# Wii Fit Rechargeable Battery Pack for Balance Board



Let's see...where do I begin? I guess I'll start by saying that despite the fact that I don't have much good to say about this product, I'm not too upset because it didn't cost much at all and unfortunately, I got what I paid for.



Upon opening the packaging, the first thing I noticed was how short the charging cable is. It is advertised that you can still play while charging the battery pack in the board. While this is true, it is not at all what I expected. The cord is approximately 3 feet long and I don't keep my Wii on the floor, so the cable barely reached the board. I found a workaround for this as I kept my laptop nearby and just used its USB port for charging the board while I played. Slighty inconvenient? Yes, but that's something I could live with.



My next quip has to do with battery life. I charged the battery for well over 12 hours before my initial use. I played, the board worked fine and I played for about an hour or so. I recharged the battery again after I played and didn't use the board again for about a week. When I went to play the next time, the battery pack didn't even have enough juice for the low battery warning to come up. This was unexpected, but I figured it just didn't hold a charge for a weeks time which wasn't that big of a deal. So I charged the battery, played for about 30 minutes, then when I went to play the next day the battery was dead again. This happened a couple of times. I didn't buy the battery pack expecting to have to charge it everyday after 30 minutes of play, but I just figured I'd continue to use my laptop to charge while I played. Then after using the battery pack for only a total of about 5 times or so, my balance board would power up, but it wouldn't recognize any pressure being put on it. I put regular AA batteries back in it and it worked fine, but the battery pack is now completely useless.



I took a gamble on a cheap product and it didn't work out at all, so I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.



Oh, one other thing I failed to mention is that when I first used the battery pack it was too big to fit flush underneath the board. I had to stick something underneath the the four corners of the board to keep the balance from being off so I could use the board effectively.
(100 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0


More Detail For Wii Fit Rechargeable Battery Pack for Balance Board


  • Battery Pack for Wii Balance Board
  • Compatible with Wii Balance Board Power Supply
  • Large Capacity Rechargeable Battery
  • Batteries Can Be Charged While Board Is In Use Through a USB Cable

Interesting Products
Ridgid R963 18 Volt X3 5 Piece Kit

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น