This game is a weak rehash of First To Fight, poorly adapted to the Wii. The controls are not good, the gameplay is unexciting, and overall not a fun game. With how long it took to come out, I definately expected a lot more.
(4 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=2.0 / 5.0
More Detail For Marines Modern Urban Combat
- Wii-exclusive gameplay controls have been built from the ground up to take advantage of the Wii?s unique motion-based control scheme, including Wii Zapper compatibility.
- Authentic marine tactics allow you to move aggressively, knowing your team executes the same tactics Marines use right now in the most dangerous places in the world.
- Devastate your enemies with precise attacks from mortar, snipers, and Cobra gunships.
- Play co-op with a friend with the easy of grabbing a second Wii Remote.
- Both your squad and your enemies feature deadly AI unlike anything you?ve ever seen before. Step up and command your squad in the only FPS for Wii that lets you issue orders to your fellow Marines.
Valhalla Knights Eldar Saga
Food Network Cook or be Cooked
Epson Stylus Pro 4880 Printer SP4880K3
EA Sports Active
Daisy Fuentes Pilates
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009
Wii Sports Resort 8 in 1 Sports Pack
Miele S4582 Eclipse Canister Vacuum Cleaner
HP D4360 DeskJet Printer
Wii Dance Dance Revolution Dance Pad Controller
HP K5400DTN Officejet Pro Color Printer
HP Deskjet 340c Printer color ink jet A4 600 dpi x 300 dpi up to 4 ppm capacity 30 sheets Parallel
Brother MFC 255CW Multifunction fax copier printer scanner color ink jet copying up to 20 ppm mono 18 ppm color printing up to 30 ppm mono 25 ppm color 100 sheets 14.4 Kbps USB 802.11b 802.11g AC 110 V