วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

** Wii Riiser Aerobic Step for the Wii Fit Balance Board



I got this as a gift after expressing interest in having a riser for my balance board. I have a hard surface floor and this product is completely unstable, to the point that I feel unsafe using it. I tried it on a rubber-backed carpet piece I use in my kitchen and there was no improvement. There is at least and inch or two of movement when I step on the board with the riser in place. It's not worth an injury for me - I'm going to return it. What a waste of money!! Wait for Wii to come out with something better. This isn't it.
(28 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0


More Detail For Wii Riiser Aerobic Step for the Wii Fit Balance Board


  • Made from sturdy steel with plastic feet
  • X Shape closes for easy storage
  • Very stable and durable
  • Brings the Wii Balance Board up to a 4 inch height, standard for step aerobics

Interesting Products
HP DesignJet 130r 24 large format printer color ink jet A1 Plus ARCH D 2400 dpi x 1200 dpi up to 6 min page color capacity 1 sheets Parallel USB


Star Wars The Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels

HP Officejet t65 Printer color ink jet Legal 600 dpi x 600 dpi up to 8.5 ppm capacity 100 sheets Parallel
Pentax PocketJet 3 Plus Mobile Printer Black
Epson TM T88IV Receipt printer two color thermal line Roll 3.13 in 180 dpi x 180 dpi up to 472.4 inch min Serial
Hoover Low Pile Vacuum Cleaner 9.2lbs Black
HP PhotoSmart 1115 Inkjet Printer
Wand for Wii

Sanitaire SC412A 12 Amp Commercial Back Pack Vacuum Cleaner
HP Deskjet 5420v Printer color ink jet Legal A4 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi up to 19 ppm mono up to 18 ppm color capacity 100 sheets USB
Sea Monsters

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น