วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

*$* Wii Controller Battery 2 Pack




This product failed me. After playing my wii through the first charge, I plugged the batteries into the adapters and left them to charge over night. I noticed that they had not charged since my remotes would not turn on. I was very upset, but I did not contact the seller since I did not find it worth my time. I spent 4 dollars less than what I paid for these for rechargeable batteries at the store with lifetime warranty. Do not purchase and look else where.
(16 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0


More Detail For Wii Controller Battery 2 Pack


  • Maintain up to 8 hours of continuous game play on a single charge
  • New advanced technology Lithium-ion Polymer batteries last longer
  • Each battery is easily recharged by your Wii consoles USB port (mini USB cable included)
  • Your Wii remotes are always ready for the next game

Interesting Products
Lexmark 5700 Color Jetprinter

X1270 All In One Inkjet Printer
Summer Sports 2

Canon i900D Photo Printer
Lady Fitness Twin Pack Fitness Socks
Epson TM U950 Receipt printer B W dot matrix A4 Roll 2.75 in 16.7 cpi 9 pin up to 311 char sec Serial
Canon S800 Photo InkJet Printer
Resident Evil Archives Resident Evil

Zebra Printer Accessory

Wii Fit Starter bundle 6 in 1
Canon PowerShot A480 10 MP Digital Camera with 3.3x Optical Zoom and 2.5 inch LCD Deep Red

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น