วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

-- My Horse and Me



My Horse & me is a decent game if you love stadium jumping and horses but it was too easy and too short for me but overall it is a great time killer
(33 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0


More Detail For My Horse and Me


  • Enjoy all the excitement of an equestrian life with this fun simulation game
  • Take part in competitions at indoor and outdoor locations around the globe
  • Rewarding horse-care game play, leisure riding, and extensive customization
  • Exceptionally accurate horse models and animations; variety of mini games
  • Official FEI license; play in 1st- or 3rd-person view; multiplayer mode

Interesting Products
My Horse and Me Riding for Gold
Hewlett Packard CP1700D InkJet Printer
Wii 5 In 1 Lady Fitness Workout Kit Pink
Sony Cybershot DSC S700 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom
Bissell 5770 Healthy Home Bagless Upright Vacuum

iRobot Roomba Pet Series 532 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
HP PhotoSmart 8150 Inkjet Printer
Marble Saga Kororinpa
Sega Bass Fishing
Bissell ProHeat 2X Upright Deep Cleaner
Dyson DC25 Ball All Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น