วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

-- Guitar Hero Aerosmith Wii



This was during a time when GH was my favorite music based game (now ddr is), but after the 3rd game it got kind of dull. I was excited when GH Aerosmith came out, but after playing the entire game i was left disappointed. First off alot of good songs were left out. Dude Looks like a Lady, Janies Got a gun, Last child, and more. I was happy they included Run DMC. If you ask me the Run DMC version of Walk This is far better than the original song. Its a perfect blend of Rap and Rock and Roll (Chocolate plus Peanut Butter=delicious). I also like the addition of King of Rock into the game. What disappointed me even more was the artist the game had besides Aerosmith and Run DMC. I mean I'm not a huge Rock and Roll fan (I like music in general), but I can think of tons of artist/songs they could have put in this game besides the ones we're stuck with. The other huge disappointment is the bonus song list. In GH 1 and 2 I always loved buying and playing the cool bonus songs I never heard of. Given that the songs mentioned ealier aren't in the career mode, I figured "Hmmm. Maybe their a treat in the bonus sings menu. I can't wait"^_^ Then all hopes were dashed when I found them no where in the game. I give it 3 stars though because even though I was disappointed at the song list and content, I still enjoyed being introduced to songs I never heard of and playing Run DMC and a few Aerosmith songs. You can actually blame Walk this way (heard it before GH) and GH 2 (Last child) for why Aerosmith is one of my favorite Rock stars now and his songs are on my MP3 player. Still with this game I expected so much better.
(253 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0


More Detail For Guitar Hero Aerosmith Wii


  • Venues from historical moments during the band's illustrious career offer the experience of "sweet emotion" and further capture the essence of the band's rise to fame.
  • Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, the first game built around the legendary music of America's Greatest Rock 'N Roll Band: Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer.
  • This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer.
  • Gamers will experience Aerosmith's Grammy winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers.
  • As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith's greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way.

Interesting Products
DP 8340FC 4.5 Par No ps 2 COLOR Receipt transact PS E51010

Trauma Center Second Opinion
Harvest Moon Animal Parade
2 GB SD Memory Card
The Princess and the Frog
Canon PowerShot A470 7.1MP Digital Camera with 3.4x Optical Zoom Gray
MSI U123 025US 10.2 Inch Netbook Red
HP CP1700 Color Inkjet Printer
The Princess and the Frog
Go Play Circus Star
Ben 10 Alien Force Vilgax Attacks
Sonic and the Secret Rings

Lexmark Z11 Color Jet Printer

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น