วันพุธที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

#1 Wii LAN Adapter



Did not work with my Wii. Spent an hour trying to set it up and it just kept beeping "testing connection" with no result. I couldn't even get it to reboot without unplugging. Nintendo makes it hard to set up internet for LAN users. I opened up all the ports on my router and it still didn't work.



I guess I won't be playing online or buying from their Wii store. Too bad for you Nintendo
(6 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0


More Detail For Wii LAN Adapter


  • Transform your Wii into a high-speed online gaming machine
  • 5-foot Ethernet cable
  • Compatible with Wii
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY

Interesting Products
Emergency Heroes

Canon i850 Photo Printer
Playground

Guitar Hero Aerosmith Wii
Epson Stylus R320 Photo Inkjet Printer
Canon CP 200 Photo Printer
Epson Stylus C84 Inkjet Printer
DeskJet 842C Refurb.
Acer AOD250 1538 LU.S680B.516 10.1 Inch Atom N270 Netbook Computer Sapphire Blue
Epson Stylus R320 Photo Inkjet Printer
HP Photosmart 8050 Printer Q6351A ABA
X1270 All In One with usb Inkjet Printer
Ben 10 Alien Force Vilgax Attacks

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น