วันจันทร์ที่ 13 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

$ Cooking Mama Cook Off



As entertainment goes these days, this is more constructive than mindless pinpong or games like that. This game at least will keep her happy while I cook though she has much more fun playing the game than I do when I making her lunch. Its really cute watching her play mainly because I like cooking mama's accent it makes the game much more fun. It reminds me of when I use to watch that cooking shows! I'd never imagine I'd find a video game about cooking to be fun until I purchased this for my eight year old niece. She loves this game. I've played for a few minutes and even I'm hooked.
(115 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0


More Detail For Cooking Mama Cook Off


  • The Wii Remote is your ultimate cooking utensil, putting you in total control of the cooking action as you chop, grate, slice, stir, roll and much more
  • Create 55 real world dishes from 10 different nations, in a series of Cook Off challenges
  • Adjust your timing and make decisions on the fly, to ensure each dish comes out right
  • Win seasonings, small utensils & other items that bring your kitchen to life
  • Earn bronze, silver, and gold medals from Mama based on the quality of your cooking

Interesting Products
Acer AOD250 1538 LU.S680B.516 10.1 Inch Atom N270 Netbook Computer Sapphire Blue
Dyson DC14 Drive Vacuum
Silent Hill Shattered Memories
HP DESKJET D2345 INKJET PRINTER
No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle


InfoPrint Solutions 1852N Laser Printer


Thrillville Off the Rails
Miele S4582 Eclipse Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Canon iP4600 Inkjet Photo Printer 2909B002
Dell Inspiron iM1012 687IBU Mini 1012 10.1 Inch Ice Blue Netbook Up to 8 Hours 8 Minutes of Battery Life
HP DeskJet 612C Color Printer

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น