วันพุธที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

$ Family Feud 2010 Edition



Nintendo dropped the ball on this one to me only because they did not make it wii speak compatible. They make all these accessories for the wii and then only make them useful for one or two games (ie. nunchucks, wii speak, the balance board). I am so happy that the upcoming Wheel of Fortune will utilize the wii speak accessory but I think that it would have been a lot better if Family Feud had done it also.--Not to mention ALL game show wii games.



Don't get me wrong, I like the game...and so far I haven't had a repeat survey...I just really think they could have made it better.



Small changes I would make: You should be able to make a bio for your team and they could verbally announce you and your opponents...of course you would want to make that optional or be able to skip, they could read the question more than once like on the show, they should tell you the top answers when you play the fast money round (the only time they do is if you get it). The computer could be a little harder to beat and I hope the 2011 version has more than twelve families to unlock if that's how there going to do it again.



And I don't know if it's just me and I haven't taken the time to read all the instructions but the avatars are limited and kind of on the corny side. I think all these games should allow you to use your mii...how hard could it be to incorporate that into the games and it would tie everything together.



I still want Family Feud 2011 so you see...It can't be that bad.
(46 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0


More Detail For Family Feud 2010 Edition


  • Essential Tool for Planning a Sleepover Party
  • Virtual Hostess - with the help of Aimee, you'll be able to plan all the details of your party and have fun at the same time
  • Choose a Fun Theme - for your party, from Halloween to Hollywood to the Beach
  • Create Shopping Lists - for decorations, food, make-up, and more
  • Customize your Party Schedule - with the things that you and your friends want to do

Interesting Products
MadWorld
Wii Charge Station
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Mario Sonic at the Olympic Games
Kodak EasyShare C190 Digital Camera Blue
My Horse and Me
Samsung TL90 Digital camera compact 12.2 Mpix optical zoom 3 x supported memory SD SDHC MMCplus black
Casio EX Z33VP 10.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.5 inch LCD Vibrant Pink
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer 4103B002 with PP 201 Photo Paper
Polaroid 10.0MP Compact Digital Camera with Touch Screen LCD Display Red CTA 01035S
Dyson DC28 Animal
Kodak ESP 3 All in One Multifunction printer copier scanner color ink jet printing up to 30 ppm mono 29 ppm color 100 sheets Hi Speed USB USB host AC 110 V
Family Party 30 Great Games Winter Games
Epson Stylus Photo R200 Printer color ink jet Legal Panoramic A2 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi up to 15 ppm mono up to 15 ppm color capacity 120 sheets USB

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น