วันจันทร์ที่ 13 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

++ Mountain Sports



I tried "water sports" & thought it was horrible in practically every respect (check my review). since this game got so many good reviews, I bit the bullet & got used at gamestp. I returned it 3 days ago, so excuse me that I didn't have time to play it fully nor give as extensive review as I normally do.

menu/options:

I thought the graphics were one of the best for a 3rd party mini game collection besides rayman raving rabbids series which was great to see. the menu choices leave much to be desired & I made sure the avatar I chose I changed the name/looks/clothes before starting as I read you were stuck w/that avatar to unlock the other games like a profile on the original wii fit to unlock the other games. there are several paths/runs to unlock for beginner, pro, expert, etc. for the several sports like skiing, slalom, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, etc. (in career you only have beginner open).

controls:

I did not play this at all w/wii remote control only, but balance board/wii mote (lift for jumps) only which is my preferred way of playing. I had trouble getting the controls to respond. in skiing, it was very sensitive to fast/jerky side to side movements (I tend to over-steer/turn until I get used to it.) when I did sledding, tubing, snowboarding, I would lean more slowly as I had a wider & straighter path (even though snowboarding has gates as well) for better control. while leaning fwd/back worked (announcer would proclaim I was moving like I was taking in the scenery & not realizing it was a race), going to the left/right was as fast as a mack truck even if I leaned on only ONE leg. it worked fine if I jerked to left/right, but not a better/controlled lean. this made tubing impossible with all the round pinball bumpers crowding the path which needed good control & barely get it to respond if I wanted to go a little to the side of one & in between others.



all & all a fun game/great ideas, but with the issues I had, it was unnecessarily frustrating. I don't have balance board issues w/wii fit, wii fit plus, rayman raving rabbids tv party, we ski, we ski & snowboard, etc. so I'm not sure if I got a bad disc or I'm more picky about needing jerky movements or none of the other reviewers used the balance board. I would love to hear from anyone who tried this with the BB & their results.
(11 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0


More Detail For Mountain Sports


  • Features 6 full length sports which amounts to a more satisfying and longer gameplay experience
  • Features the Wii Balance Board! 5 out of the 6 activities are centered around the use and physicality of the Wii Balance Board!
  • Realistic, extreme and addicting gameplay!

Interesting Products
Wii Fishing Rod with Spin Cast Reel
Star Wars The Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels
HP OfficeJet H470 Mobile Printer

Epson Stylus Photo 825 Inkjet Printer
Arcade Zone
Harvest Moon Animal Parade

Kodak EasyShare M1063 10.3 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom Pink
Lexmark X2470 Color All in One Inkjet Printer
Wii Micro Wheel Pink
Canon PowerShot A470 7.1MP Digital Camera with 3.4x Optical Zoom Gray
Samsung SL202 10.2 MP Digital Camera Pink 4GB Accessory Bundle
Official Nintendo Classic Gamecube Wii Controller


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น