วันอังคารที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Need for Speed Undercover



This is the first review I have written for a video Game. I really wanted to like this game, but it was a total disappointment ! I have alot of experience

playing video games, my favs are all the Sims games. I like car racing games so

I thought that this would be fun. I bought it as a download from the EA store.I have downloaded many a Sims game to my computer without a problem. This game was a total nightmare. The technical Issues are so numerous,the game is choppy and freezes all the time. There is no main menu at the beginning of the game, as in most videos. No tutorials to show you how to play the game. The graphics could be better, like the Sims. In this downloaded version all you do is race, smash things, and police chases. This was fun, but there was no plot to the story ! The color could be alot better. Also it would be more fun if they had put the game in sections ie. Beginner,Intermediate, and Advanced. I felt that EA let people down, and put out a very inferior product. They need to work on a much better version. IMHO they need to make it more structured and user friendly like the Sims. I would think that a company would always want to put out a excellent product. Now I wonder if something was wrong with the download.

I have other games on my computer that I have downloaded, and they work fine

like the Bejewled Blitz, now that's a really good game. I will be calling EA

customer service and complaining loudly. I wouldn't recommend buying this game.

Doesn't EA play these games extensively, or have game testers play ? It's like they threw this game together, not very professional.
(165 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0


More Detail For Need for Speed Undercover


  • Go Deep Undercover - Race into an action-packed story of pursuit and betrayal. Take on jobs and compete in races to prove yourself as you infiltrate and take down an international crime syndicate
  • Highway Battle - Fight off the cops and others as you take down your prey in high-speed, high stake multi-car chases. New and vastly improved AI mechanics mean more aggressive and intelligent cops focused on taking you out fast and by any means necessary
  • Own the Open World - Tear across the massive highway system and discover the open world of the Gulf Coast Tri-Cities area, with 3 unique cities connected by an extensive highway system
  • Heroic Driving Engine - lets you pull off amazing moves for the ultimate driving edge
  • Party Play - Race, chase and out-drive your friends in 2 or 4 Player Mode through classic races like sprints and circuits, and all new challenges like The Heist! and Cops & Robbers modes

Interesting Products
Wii Fishing Rod with Reel
HP DesignJet 110Plus 24 large format printer color ink jet A1 Plus ARCH D Roll A1 24 in 1200 dpi x 600 dpi up to 11 ppm capacity 150 sheets Parallel USB

Epson Stylus C86 Ink Jet Printer C11C574001
Canon PIXMA iP90 Photo Inkjet Printer 9466A001
Petz Horse Club
Canon Selphy DS700 Compact Photo Printer
Miele S163 Universal Mini Upright Vacuum Black
Valhalla Knights Eldar Saga
Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Printer
T650N LV PRINTER BECKMAN
Valhalla Knights Eldar Saga
Official Nintendo Classic Gamecube Wii Controller
Six Flags Fun Park
Guitar Hero World Tour

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น