วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

*$* Super Paper Mario



My wife recently bought a wii for the wifit, and I decided to get some games for myself. I haven't played video games for at least ten years and was kind of excited to revisit something from my past. The first two games I played were the Super Mario Galaxy games, which I'm coming to realize, may have ruined all other wii games for me.



Super Paper Mario cost me about the same as each of the Galaxy games, so I was expecting something of similar quality. I wasn't expecting the same type of game, but something that had the same amount of development effort behind it. Well, imho, this game just doesn't compare. In fact, next to the Galaxy games, this one looks like it is 15 years old.



First, there isn't much in the way of game play. And what game play there is, is really easy. It seems to be about 40% story, and I found the story boring and painfully unfunny. I suppose if you were buying it for a child between the ages of 6 and 9, it would be suitable. But as an adult, I couldn't press 'a' fast enough to get through the exposition.



The graphics are very minimal and very 1990's. In fact, if I didn't know better, I would have assumed that this was a game from the 1990's. The game play is just hop, stomp, & turn. And the 3-D parts of the game aren't really 3-D. Also, the 3-D parts make up only a very small part of the game.



So, if you're looking for more Super Mario Galaxy wonderfulness, you won't find it here.


(222 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0


More Detail For Super Paper Mario


  • Run through vibrant 2D worlds, stomping on enemies and breaking blocks
  • With the press of a button, flip into 3D and find hidden paths, battle foes and uncover secrets hidden from 2D eyes
  • Hold the Wii Remote sideways and control the game in classic Super Mario Bros. style
  • Play as Peach and Bowser, both with their own sets of essential skills

Interesting Products
Samsung TL90 Digital camera compact 12.2 Mpix optical zoom 3 x supported memory SD SDHC MMCplus black
E460DN Government Complaint Laser Printer
Kodak EasyShare C182 Digital Camera Silver
HP Deskjet 6940 Printer. 36 Ppm Black and 27 Ppm Up To 4800 Optimized Dpi Color
Lexmark Z2300 Color Printer Factory Re Certified
Pinball Hall of Fame The Gottlieb Collection
BLK SERIAL AUTO CUT CHINESE
Nerf N Strike Elite Bundle
Wii Remote MotionPlus Bundle Black
Wii SingSong Duet Pro Microphone
Cooking Mama Cook Off

Rock Band Country Track Pack
Punch Out Amazon.com Exclusive Heavyweight Contender Kit
Playground

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น