I tend to love games that let me sit on the couch.. Gimme a survival horror or rpg game any day over a dumb wii exercise game.
I used to play a ton of ddr for exercise but as the years have passed my love for ddr has waned and I haven't found a suitable replacement.
I then heard of a silly title called we cheer 2 and well I jumped at the opportunity to live out my skanky high school cheerleader fantasy.
After the obligatory embarrassment I suffered at the game store I tore right into this game. First, I chose my adorably flamming male cheerleader and watched him crack an even more flaming smile as he jumped on the cheer bus and off I went!
Finally getting into the game, I have to say I've cracked up part way through a routine more than once out of sheer giddiness from the fun I was having.
The whole game is ridiculously bright (but looks quite good) and everything is just so silly and campy. But its just so good.
Honestly, its the most fun I've ever had with my wii. The song list is pop bliss, the graphics are great and the cheer routines are quite creative. I've really gotten into the groove of some of the routines and trying to do every move at the right speed with perfect timing is addicting fun and seriously hard.
I was covered in sweat after attempting hey mickey for the fifth time trying to get the nuances of the routine down. Trying to look fabulous while swinging my wii remotes around in time with the screen was not easy and takes practice that doesn't feel like blah "exercise.."
The moves are fun and challenging, the music is fun, the remote detection is responsive and its one helluva workout.
If you wanna get up and move, check out this game. The cutesy exterior belies a seriously challenging and thought out game. I didn't know cheerleading was this *$?# tough!
Buy it so they make a third one. High quality in every way. Worth every penny I paid.
(31 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0
More Detail For We Cheer 2
- We Cheer 2 features a brand new soundtrack of 30 chart-topping, family-friendly hits that will get you energized and ready to cheer.
- Dance as part of the ultimate cheer team as you lose yourself in the music and the moves and give in to We Cheer 2's addictive gameplay.
- Customize more than 40 male and female characters to create your perfect team with features, including hair, eyes, eyebrows, lips, skin tone and face art, as well as all sorts of attire.
- Wave your Wii Remotes like pompoms and perform full-body dance moves and cheers using the brightly colored on-screen trace lines as a guide.
- Choose from several modes ranging from Training Mode, Exercise Mode all the way to Championship Mode.
Wii Fit Balance Board Glow in the Dark Silicone Sleeve
Xerox Phaser 8560 N Color Printer
Hewlett Packard PSC 750XI Multifunction
HP LaserJet P2035 Printer B W laser Legal 600 dpi x 600 dpi up to 30 ppm capacity 300 sheets Parallel USB AC 120 V
Major League Baseball 2K9
Lexmark Z1480 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer
Olympus Stylus 550WP 10MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.5 inch LCD Black
Okidata Ml395 24 Pin 607Cps Wide Black 120V Epson IBM
HP Business Inkjet 2800 Wide Format Printer C8174A A2L
ELECTROLUX FLOOR CARE COMPANY Sanitaire True HEPA Commercial Bagless Cyclonic Upright Vacuum Red
Receipt Printer Epson TMT 88IIIP with Cable
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Wireless Photo Printer