The game is too easy to solve. I solved it in 2 hours. And i mean all of it every extra and everything. There is not alot of content. It is overkill and repetitious on going back to the same places over and over again. Just don't wast your money the books are better.
(14 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=2.5 / 5.0
More Detail For Where s Waldo
- Where's Waldo?: The Fantastic Journey features both the single player Single Traveler Mode as well as 2-player versus action in Party Mode, which utilizes a selection of power-ups to hinder your opponent.
- True-to-the original book concept where player find Waldo and other characters and items across the game's interactive maps.
- In-game challenges that are assigned as part of the gameplay and unlockable, a built-in hint system that ensures that no puzzle is ever too hard to solve.
- Twelve interactive game levels filled with fantastically odd content appropriate for players of any age.
- A cast of familiar characters from the Where's Waldo universe including: Waldo, Woof, Wizard Whitebeard, Wenda and Odlaw.
Wii Energizer Flat Panel 2x Induction Charger
HP PhotoSmart 7760 Photo Printer
Olympus FE 4000 12MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD Dark Grey
Star TSP 651 Receipt printer two color direct thermal Roll 3.15 in 203 dpi x 203 dpi up to 354.3 inch min Parallel
Epson TM T88IV Receipt printer two color thermal line Roll 3.13 in 180 dpi x 180 dpi up to 472.4 inch min Ethernet
Samsung SPP 2040 Digital Photo Printer Windows Macintosh
Wii Dual Charge Station with Dual Nunchuck Holder
Zebra P120i Plastic Card Printer P120I0000AID0 Category Card Printers
Dyson DC24 Ball All Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Canon iP3600 Inkjet Photo Printer 2868B002
Epson Stylus Photo 1200 Inkjet Printer
Olympus FE 46 12MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD Light Pink
Wii Ping Pong Paddles
Wii Wireless Dance Mat with Foam Pad