วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

#*# Wii Battery Kit for Charge Station Color may vary



If I let the remote sit for months I will find a remote with a dead battery. If I charge it and play I will get a long game play time from it. The best thing to do is have an extra remote or charged battery so you can switch when the battery gets low. I had a set of regular batteries to use if I needed a charge. Used them while the battery charged and then swapped them back out. The backup set of batteries last a long time as they only get a few hours of play at most each time they are used. Glad I bought the rechargeable batteries. We play so infrequently some times. I found I found I had to put new regular batteries in even though they had limited game time. Now I just charge it.
(68 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0


More Detail For Wii Battery Kit for Charge Station Color may vary


  • For use exclusively with Nyko?s Charge Station for Wii
  • Up to 25 hours of play time on a 2 hour charge
  • Rubberized grip provides superior grip
  • Includes NiMH rechargeable battery pack
  • Make all of your Wii-Remotes compatible with the Charge Station -sold separately

Interesting Products
We Cheer 2

Canon PIXMA iP4700 Premium Inkjet Photo Printer 3742B002
Scene It Twilight
Epson Stylus Photo Printer R320 Unique CD Printing with Ink paper cable
Cabela s Outdoor Adventures 2010
Jeep Thrills
Active Life Extreme Challenge
HP DESIGNJET 120 MEDIA RIP TCP IP Q1291A ABA

Ultimate Duck Hunting with Blaster Hunting Bundle
Cabela s Outdoor Adventures 2010
Help Wanted
My Horse and Me Riding for Gold


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น