วันเสาร์ที่ 4 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

$ Wii Bowling Ball



I bought two Wii bowling balls for my son's birthday, because he begged me to bid for them at a charity auction.



The bowling balls came all in one piece. They can be used out of the box or the finger hole sizes can be adjusted with medium and small silicone inserts. It would be a pain to open the ball up to switch Wiimotes or change finger inserts, so I suggest buying one for each player.



Umm, actually the balls didn't work for my kids. They complained the buttons don't work. I tried it once, and the buttons did work at that time; but my son, the Wii expert of the house, said he was having too much trouble operating them, so back they go.
(36 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0


More Detail For Wii Bowling Ball


  • More realistic game play
  • Bowling Ball weight: 1.5 pounds - Dimensions: 7.7 inch Diameter
  • Includes hole adapters to adjust to any finger size
  • Safety locking wrist strap for added security
  • Wii Motion Plus compatible

Interesting Products

HP Photosmart 8050 Printer Q6351A ABA
MSI U123 025US 10.2 Inch Netbook Red
Lexmark Z715 Color Jetprinter 15L7500

HP Deskjet D4160 Printer
Samsung NB30 10.1 Inch Black Netbook 6.5 Hour Battery Life
HOOVER COMPANY Commercial SteamVac Carpet Cleaner Black
Chicken Riot

Lexmark X2470 Color All in One Inkjet Printer
Canon S800 Photo InkJet Printer
Epson Stylus C88 Ink Jet Printer C11C617121
Hooked Again Fishing Bundle
G.I. JOE The Rise of Cobra

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น