วันอังคารที่ 14 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

$ Wii Charge Station



I originally purchased this charger on March 27, 2010. By mid-June it had stopped working. Both cradles would turn green indicating that the remotes were charged when they were not. Amazon replaced my defective charger with a new one and already (now mid September), one of the cradles has stopped working.



I contacted Nyko and they told me to send them my defective product - at my expense - and that it will take 2 - 3 weeks for them to send me a new one. Absolutely horrible!



I am fed up with products made by this company. I'm simply going to replace the product with something more durable from a more reputable company.
(617 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0


More Detail For Wii Charge Station


  • Easily store 2 Wii remotes in any home theater with the small and stylish charging dock
  • Dual injected rubberized and textured battery covers provide a safe and comfortable grip
  • 2 NiMH rechargeable batteries provide up to 25 hours of play time
  • Easily see when batteries are done charging with 2 LED indictor lights
  • 6 foot power cable

Interesting Products
BIXOLON SPP R200 Receipt printer B W direct thermal Roll 2.3 in 203 dpi x 203 dpi up to 189 inch min capacity 1 rolls Serial USB Bluetooth
SimCity Creator
DELL 2225573L Photo 926 All In One Color InkJet
Guitar Hero Aerosmith Wii

Olympus FE 26 12MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD Pink

Power Adaptor for Wii
Wii Fishing Rod with Reel
Olympus FE 26 12MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD Pink
Arcade Zone
DELL 2225573L Photo 926 All In One Color InkJet
HEWCB673A Deskjet D2530 Printer
Dead Space Extraction


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น