วันพุธที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

!! Wii Remote MotionPlus Bundle Blue



I am thoroughly enjoying the Wii Remote MotionPlus Bundle. I think that the only thing I would have liked to have known before purchasing the remote was an explanation on what a Wii remote MotionPlus Bundle was. Does the product allow you to feel more motion/vibration? I purchased it because I was hoping that my guess was accurate. I can't tell by playing the games I have. It could be that it is what I guessed and just don't know it. That could very well be.
(110 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0


More Detail For Wii Remote MotionPlus Bundle Blue


  • 3-axis motion sensing
  • Used as a remote, operates up to 15 feet away
  • Built-in speaker
  • Features expansion port for additional input devices, such as the Nunchuk controller
  • Includes one Wii MotionPlus add-on for enhanced play control

Interesting Products
Epson TM T88IV Receipt printer two color thermal line Roll 3.13 in 180 dpi x 180 dpi up to 472.4 inch min Ethernet
Rock Band Drum Silencers
PrintNet Wireless NIC Print server 802.11b 802.11g field
HP Deskjet 895cxi Printer color ink jet Legal 600 dpi x 600 dpi up to 10 ppm capacity 100 sheets Parallel USB
Need for Speed Undercover
Lexmark X2470 Color All in One Inkjet Printer

HP DESKJET D2345 INKJET PRINTER
HP B8350 Photosmart Pro Photo Printer Q8492A ABA
HP DeskJet 940C Color Printer

Carnival Games
Wii The Beatles Rock Band Software Only
Epson Stylus C84 Printer color ink jet Legal A4 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi up to 22 ppm mono up to 12 ppm color capacity 120 sheets Parallel USB
Wii 15 in 1 Family Pack White

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น