My wife bought this game for me for my birthday. I love the game, but it's biggest draw back is that it's only a single player game. The game controls are relatively easy, so even a beginner could get the hang of the game quite quickly. It's a fun game for anyone to play!
(47 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0
More Detail For Muramasa The Demon Blade
- Three progressively more difficult game modes: Unmatched Mode, Carnage Mode and Insane Death Mode.
- A unique action RPG, from the makers of Odin Sphere, with a story pulled from Japanese mythology.
- Entrancing 2D animation with the look of beautiful hand-drawn watercolor painting.
- Playable characters including a male ninja or female kunoichi, both possessing a wide variety of ninja skills necessary for progression through the levels in not only side-scrolling fashion, but vertical progression elements as well.
- Controller support for both the Wii Remote and the Nintendo Classic Controller.
Miele S177 Powerhouse full sized upright Vacuum
Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga
HP Officejet 5610 All in One Printer Fax Scanner Copier Q7311A ABA
Lexmark X1240 Color All in One Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer color duplex ink jet Legal A4 600 dpi x 600 dpi up to 29 ppm mono up to 19 ppm color capacity 300 sheets USB
Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Wii Energy Pak for Wii Balance Board
Backyard Baseball 2010
Wii Fit Starter bundle 6 in 1
Epson Stylus C84 Printer color ink jet Legal A4 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi up to 22 ppm mono up to 12 ppm color capacity 120 sheets Parallel USB
Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 2
EUKSC5713A Sanitaire HEPA Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Wii SureShot Rifle