วันพุธที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Rock Band USB Hub



I got this hub from another source and it worked fine however not all of my rock band instruments fit into the hub (which will be an issue when I get Rock Band 3 and the keytar). Also, it appears that these devices are also sensitive to power surges since mine was apparently fried after a recent power outage in my area so I suggest also putting this behind a good quality surge protector. Don't get me wrong it's still good, but just didn't work for me.
(3 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0


More Detail For Rock Band USB Hub


  • Game sold separately.

Interesting Products

Rock Band Stool




Miele S5580 Aquarius Canister Vacuum Cleaner with SEB 217
Dell A940 Photo InkJet Multi Function All one Printer Scanner Fax Copier

5 pack Personalized Gift Bag forinkjets Rectangle Base
Wii Fighting Stick
Dell Inspiron iM1012 687PPK Mini 1012 10.1 Inch Promise Pink Netbook Up to 8 Hours 8 Minutes of Battery Life
Epson Stylus Photo R280 Ultra Hi Definition Photo Printer C11C691201
HP Deskjet 6980 Color Printer C8969A B1H


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น